Cultivating Courageous Leadership Practices
True leadership isn’t
about power over people; it is about power with people. Nor is leadership
about titles or the corner
office. It’s about the willingness to step up, put yourself out there, and
lean into courage.
The world is desperate for
braver leaders. It’s time for all of us to step up, put
down the shields and lean
into impactful leadership practices that cultivate connection and
caring for our most
important resource – people.
You will walk away from
this workshop with:
- Increased confidence in
your decision-making abilities.
- Increased confidence and
awareness in your leadership presence and its impact.
- An understanding on how to
communicate your purpose to have a greater impact.
- A commitment to take more
What does this look like
in action? It means:
- Acting with power and
purpose, rather than acting bogged down by mindless activity.
- Moving from simply
interacting to relating by caring about others.
- Focusing on the success of
those around you rather than just your personal achievements.
- Looking for opportunities
to solve problems and create value.
- Drawing on the power of
- Content Types That Produce
Leads With the Highest Customer Conversion Rates
Managerial Leadership: Managing with Courage and Confidence
The ability to cope with
difficult situations is a necessary skill for managers. You must have the
courage to take action to overcome difficult challenges.
Dealing with conflict,
tackling difficult issues and making decisions are actions that require courage
and must be done by managers daily in an effective manner.
During this workshop,
Michelle Levesque will address the following topics:
- Leadership styles
- The process of decision
- Build and maintain
- Conduct difficult
- Strengthen relationships
in the workplace
- Conflict management
- The importance of active
Managing Your Human Resources
Achieving organizational goals while creating a workplace environment where people feel engaged and inspired is a significant leadership challenge.
The topics to be addressed include:
Part 1: Self-awareness and Communication
- Leadership styles: Their impact on the organization’s climate and performance•
- Decision making: Understanding your strengths and values as a leader
- Credibility: Building and maintaining it
Part 2: Influence and Constructive Responses to Conflict
- Communication effectiveness: Dealing with challenging conversations
- Relationships in the workplace : Strategies for strengthening relationships
- Responding constructively to conflict