Professional Economic Developer and Business Consultant
Rachelle’s expertise lies in strategic planning, business counselling and community economic development. Rachelle has acquired 25 years of practical experience and active involvement in many areas of business, economic, community and tourism development, in which she applies strong leadership, planning, organizational, management, marketing and analytic skills.
She has worked closely with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels, including local, regional, provincial and Atlantic; working directly or in close collaboration with various regional agencies, government departments, non-government organizations and entrepreneurs.
Certiﬁed Designation of Professional Economic Developer Economic Developers Association of Canada (EDAC) and Learnsphere Consortium of Associates (NB), aﬃliated with NGO consulting and training program.
AREAS OF SPECIALTIES:
• Strategic Planning & Consulting for NGOs
• Small Business Counselling (start-ups and expansions)
• Business Plans, Marketing Plans and Opportunities Analysis / Feasibility Reviews
• Entrepreneurship & Social Enterprise Development
• Project Development & Management
• Government Relations & Strategic Funding Proposals
• Regional Business Development and Growth Strategies
• Community Economic Development Planning
• Tourism Development Planning
© Copyright 2022. All Rights Reserved.