Nicole is a passionate conflict management practitioner with 7 years of experience across the public, non-profit and education sectors as an internal practitioner and a consultant. Nicole has broad experience managing formal conflict management processes, conducting investigations, engaging informal conflict management interventions and developing and leading training. Of particular interest is the prevention and resolution of workplace harassment. Nicole has a BA in Human Rights, a MA in Dispute Resolution and is a Qualified Mediator with the ADR Institute of Canada.
Early intervention in workplace conflicts is key to avoiding disruption and economic loss in small to medium- sized businesses. In this half-day workshop you will learn tips and tools to manage conflict in the workplace early and effectively.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Understand why early intervention in workplace conflict is important.
- Decide whether to avoid or engage in a workplace conflict.
- Reflect on the elements underlying their triggers in a conflict situations.
- Acknowledge the importance of active listening.
- Apply new conflict management skills in the workplace.
The target learners for this workshop are small and medium-sized business owners and managers/supervisors who want to improve how they manage their own and their employees conflicts within the workplace.
© Copyright 2020. All Rights Reserved.