With over 10 years in the field, Nicole is committed to providing positive, compassionate conflict management services to her clients.
Nicole specializes in workplace conflict management and has broad experience managing formal processes, conducting investigations, engaging in informal interventions and developing and leading training.
Nicole has a MA in Dispute Resolution and is a Qualified Mediator with the ADR Institute of Canada.
Since workplace harassment was added to NB's occupational healthy and safety regulations, owners and managers/supervisors who have previously only had to deal with physical healthy and safety issues are now having to grapple with emotional health and safety. Understanding workplace harassment can remove the fear surrounding the new regulations and can give owners and managers confidence that they are maintaining a harassment free workplace.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Define the different elements of a workplace harassment definition,
- Recognize the behaviours that could lead to a workplace harassment complaint,
- Use early intervene to stop those behaviours and possibly prevent a workplace harassment complaint,
- Identify when they have received a verbal or written workplace harassment complaint,
- Outline how to meet their healthy and safety obligations after receiving a workplace harassment complaint.
The target learners for this workshop are small and medium-sized business owners and managers/supervisors who have a health and safety obligation to prevent workplace harassment and address workplace harassment complaints.
© Copyright 2022. All Rights Reserved.